What pre-education do you need?

To be accepted for the international programmes you need a:

  • Pre-vocational secondary education certificate theoretical programme 
  • Bilingual secondary education certificate.

The programme is also suitable for foreign students (whether or not currently living in the Netherlands) with a comparable level of education.

In order to complete this programmes successfully, a good command of the English language is necessary. For more specific information about the pre-education and/or other admission requirements, see additional pre-education at the various courses.


Ask Hulp bij studiekeuze

Hulp bij studiekeuze is ready for all your questions about our programmes during office hours. Ask your question via our live chat or send an email.

Send email

+31 40 269 44 44


Je hebt nog geen favorieten toegevoegd.